Gujarat University Marksheet Verification

 ---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Vishal

Date: Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 12:51 PM

Subject: Re: Marksheet Verification Application # MDT218614995, WES Reference # 4966668, Please suggest the way to make emailing fee payment online

To: ce <ce@gujaratuniversity.ac.in>

 

Dear Sir,

 

LIke I informed you over phone a week ago, and also mentioned in this chain email, I can not come to collect the documents. Please have them sent to the WES digitally as requested.

 

Appreciate if you please go through the email in detail and address on priority as it is almost 1 month now since the request for verification is raised.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal

*** 94834

 

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 12:48 PM ce <ce@gujaratuniversity.ac.in> wrote:

Your documents are ready, get it collected


From: Vishal

Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 6:06 PM

To: ce <ce@gujaratuniversity.ac.in>

Subject: Re: Marksheet Verification Application # MDT218614995, WES Reference # 4966668, Please suggest the way to make emailing fee payment online

 

Hello Kalpenbhai,

 

As you suggested over the phone to me today, I shall call you tomorrow at 12 noon. In the interim, appreciate it if you please have this addressed as it has been almost a month now since I am awaiting my marksheet verification sent to WES.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal

*** 94834

 

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:12 PM Vishal wrote:

Dear Sir,

 

I still didn't receive a message confirming my document verification is done after you assuring me that it will be done in a day or two! Appreciate if you please do the required on priority and acknowledge.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal

*** 94834

 

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 7:07 PM Vishal wrote:

Shri Kalpen Vohra / Concerned GU Authority

OSD(Exam)

 

Dear Sir,

 

Thank you for your time in speaking to me over the phone.

 

As discussed with you, I applied for 2 of my marksheet verification online on March 4, 2021 for it to be submitted to WES for my ECA report. My application number is MDT218614995.

 

I understand from you that it will be verified/attested in another day or two.

 

As shared with you, I am from Rajkot, and I can't come in person to collect it because of the ongoing covid situation on rise, neither do I need a physical copy of it right now.

 

I understood from WES that Gujarat University has tied up with them to have the documents sent digitally, so you may please do the needful to send it to them digitally.

 

I understand you expect an additional fee of Rs. 100 per page to be sent to WES digitally unlike my other university. I've 2 marksheets to be sent to WES. Unfortunately, there was no provision to pay these fees online, else I would have paid it while filing an application itself.

 

I understand the university expects me to pay Rs. 100 for a forwarding letter also to be emailed to WES along with marksheets, which I think is unjust on top of verification fees and emailing fees, hence I don't want to pay for it. You may not email the forwarding letter, and only email the verified and attested marksheets. Please ensure to mention my WES Reference No. 4966668, and the signature of the university official responsible for the job, in the email to WES.

 

Like I mentioned, I am not local to Ahmedabad neither do I find it appropriate to request anyone local to visit the university in-person in this covid time just to pay Rs. 200 fees. I request you to please share the bank account details, or any other online payment credentials (i.e. BHIM, Paytm, GPay) thru which I can pay the fees online.

 

I request you to please ensure that this due fees of Rs. 200 to email my documents to WES doesn't become a roadblock in anyways.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal ***

*** 94834

 

P.S.: My documents by other university who doesn't even have an online system for marksheet verification application or fees payment, are already submitted to WES in just 7 days without any exception or additional fees, but because of my PG marksheets verification by GU not done yet, my ECA report is delayed.

 

 

 

#GujaratUniversity #gujuni1949 #CMOGuj #EduMinOfGujarat

 

 

 

Comments